Friday, May 15, 2009

Potato Moon

As you all know by now, my comic related writing is all concentrated on The Weekly Crisis, but this is one of the few times that I wrote something that does not belong in tWC AND it's a piece of fiction (as opposed to my usual OP/ED) pieces.

What is it?

It's a chapter of POTATO MOON, which is being written by readers' over at Peter David's blog. I contributed chapter 25 to it, which you can find here. Now, you are probably asking yourself what the hell POTATO MOON is. It is a parody of an upcoming book that will use Twilight characters without the permission of the author Stephanie Meyer, just because the names are changed. You can find how this all started here or you can go read all the chapters here. Trust me, you don't need to have read Twilight to enjoy (or even join in on) the fun. I know I certainly have not read any of those books, and I contributed a chapter to it! So go read it, it's fun, there's baked potatoes and Dick Cheney involved in the whole thing.

No, seriously. It wasn't me that introduced Cheney into the whole thing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment