Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Apology, a Mission and a Plea

First of all, I would like to apologize because of the lateness of the last two posts. I had to make a last minute interstate trip that threw a monkey wrench into my schedule. I had planned to update from the hotel I was staying at, but I could not get my laptop to connect to the hotel's WiFi. My iPod seemed able to connect, but no way I am writing one of my posts (someone lovingly called my blog a wall of text, and they are mostly right) from that touch screen keyboard. I did finish the entries as soon as I got home, but it was already two days late.

Second, I want to make it my mission to be better prepared for situations like this. I want to have some back-up posts and entries that I could use to post if on a particular day I do not get to finish writing. I do not know what I will do or how, but I will see. Additionally, I want to start promoting this blog on more places. I posted the links on certain forums and whatnot, and I got huge spike in my hits but it seems that those people did not come back for the days after.

And finally, a plea to my apparently loyal readers (yes, all 20 of you). Please keep checking back daily and I would love to get some more comments. I realize that this is kind of faux pas, like when a band you are seeing is asking the crowd to "move around", but I am doing it anyway. I would love to hear more feedback, even if it is to tell me what you would like to see or what you would like me to stop doing ("Stop making your sentences so long!") or just to let me know that you are enjoying what I am doing. Feedback has been all positive so far (and boosts my ego), but I do not believe I could be doing everything right from the get-go. I am also aware that for any given site, only a small fraction of the readers take their time to post a comment.

Oh, and just a little easter egg from this post

Apology
Mission
Plea

AMP! I am so freaking clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment